1) When you register with U.L.F. Publishers Entertainment Group, you will be asked to choose a Contact Email Address, Username, and Password. You are responsible for all sessions and transactions made using these details. You should keep your Password & Username safe, and not disclose it to anyone. You should change it immediately if you feel that it has been compromised.
2) If any of your details have been changed, however, such as your Credit Card Billing Address, Password and/or Email address, you must inform U.L.F.P.E.G. and change your info as soon as possible. You may update your details by signing into your account on the U.L.F.P.E.G. website, and updating your online wallet.
The Contract Between Us
1) U.L.F. Publishers Entertainment Group must receive payment in full for the goods that you order before your order can be processed. Payment of the advertised price will be taken at the time of order. Charging your payment method does not mean that an order has been processed, and accepted by U.L.F.P.E.G. Once your payment has been processed, U.L.F.P.E.G. will confirm that your order has been received by sending an email to you at the email address you provided on your account. The email will include your name, e-mail address, the order number, last 4-digits of your credit card, and the total price charged. U.L.F.P.E.G. acceptance of your order (which will conclude when we dispatch your order) brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms. Any term sought to be imposed by you in your order will not form part of the contract.
2) U.L.F. Publishers Entertainment Group will not process any orders in the case of errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods (including the advertised price of the goods) appearing on our website. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible by email and you reserve the right to cancel your order.
3) This website is for personal and non-commercial use. You may not use the site to place orders which will be, or are being, sold on to a third party. If you are suspected of using the site in this way, then we reserve the right to withdraw from any relevant contract(s) and cancel your order(s).
All sales are final. Once your order is processed, no refunds will be issued.
Availability of goods you order
If U.L.F.P.E.G. has insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by you, or cannot obtain the stock from our suppliers, we will notify you as soon as possible, and any sum debited by U.L.F.P.E.G. from your payment method will be credited to your account and U.L.F.P.E.G. will notify you by email at the address given by you in your order form. The refund will be made as soon as possible and in any event within 40 days of your order. U.L.F.P.E.G. will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation or to supply the goods in this situation.
PLEASE NOTE: We aim to bring our customers the best value we can by running special offers, but please remember stocks are limited at the special offer price, and subject to availability. We update our website as quickly as we can to avoid customer disappointment. The process of updating the website when goods have sold out at promotional price may take up to 48 hours. Also note that the price the goods are offered for are as displayed in your online basket, but that is subject to the rest of these terms.
Delivery of Purchased Goods
U.L.F.P.E.G. will post, or arrange a courier on your behalf, for the goods ordered by you to the person and address you provide us at the time the order is processed and completed. Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 45 days of dispatch of the order. All delivery times quoted on the website are estimates only, based on availability, normal processing and delivery companies. You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when the products are dispatched to you from us.
Value Added Tax (VAT)
1) All prices displayed on our website are inclusive of your local Tax (or applicable local sales tax, VAT and similar taxes). Your final price may be different depending upon the tax that applies to your delivery location. Alternate areas where a different tax rate may apply—based on the destination of products will be declared in the checkout.
2) When ordering goods from U.L.F.P.E.G. for delivery overseas, you may be subject to import duties and taxes which may apply once the package reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance is the customer’s sole responsibility, as we have no control over such international customs charges and we cannot estimate the costs.
3) Customs policies may vary from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office if further information is needed. Additionally, please note that when ordering from U.L.F.P.E.G., you are considered the importer off record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
1) If the goods we deliver is not what you ordered or in the event that the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, the publisher shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing, at our contact address and we must receive it within ten working days of the delivery of goods in question.
NOTE: U.L.F.P.E.G. shall have no liability as to product(s) delivered which may have been damaged due to courier or local postal service mishandling and/or neglect.
2) If you do not receive goods ordered within 45 days of the date on which they were dispatched to you, U.L.F.P.E.G. shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at the U.L.F.P.E.G. contact address specifying the problem—within 45 days of the date on which the goods were dispatched to you.
3) If you notify a problem to U.L.F.P.E.G. under this condition, our only obligation will be, at its option, to make good any shortage or non-delivery; to replace any goods or issue a full refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question—to the original method of payment, unless such method is no longer valid—in which case-coupons will be issued to the value of the refund due.
NOTE: All of our products are dispatched to you via signature-confirmation upon delivery of goods.
4) U.L.F.P.E.G. will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition. U.L.F.P.E.G. shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under paragraph 3 above.
5) Nothing in this condition is, however, intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer neither under applicable local law that may not be excluded, nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
Nothing in this contract creates any right which is enforceable by any person who is not a party to the contract.
U.L.F.P.E.G. shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
If any part of these conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which U.L.F.P.E.G. excludes its liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
U.L.F.P.E.G. operates a complaints handling procedure which is used to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. If you have a complaint, please contact the Customer Service department at our contact page.
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Japanese law, and the Japanese courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
These terms and conditions, together with the current U.L.F.P.E.G. website prices, delivery details and the U.L.F.P.E.G. contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the goods to you by U.L.F.P.E.G. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by our Legal Staff/Department. In particular, nothing said by any staff or sales person—especially any individual who is not legally entitled to represent us—or act on behalf of U.L.F.P.E.G.—should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions—or confused and misinterpreted—as being as an authorized representation about the nature or quality of any goods offered for sale by U.L.F.P.E.G.
We shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.
The nature of Internet communications means that your communications may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and delays. We shall not be responsible for any detrimental reliance you place on this website or its contents.
U.L.F.P.E.G. is providing this site and its contents on an ‘as is’ basis, and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. In addition, U.L.F.P.E.G. makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any particular purpose of the information and related graphics published in this site or that any software or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. The information contained in this site may present technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of U.L.F.P.E.G., however, arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
Neither U.L.F.P.E.G., nor any of its Directors, Managers, Employees or other representatives—will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site in any way. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory; direct; indirect or consequential damages; loss of data; income or profit; loss of, or damage to; property and claims of third parties.
NOTE: The opinions, titles, ideas, and all creative manifestos—including images appearing on our products—e.g., tee-shirts; hats; pins; etc, are to be understood—as here expressed by us—to be the ideas, images, which are the creative works and opinions of our author’s alone—and are not necessarily those of U.L.F.P.E.G.
At a future date, our website may contain hyperlinks, if any such hyperlinks connect you to sites of other organizations—this shall not be our responsibility. We have used our reasonable prospects in the preparations of our own website, and the information included in it is done so in good faith. However, we have no control over any of the information you can access via other websites. Therefore, no mention of any organization, company or individual to which our website is linked shall imply any approval or warranty as to the standing and capability of any such organizations, company or individual on the part of U.L.F.P.E.G.
All design, text, graphics and the selection or arrangement thereof are the exclusive copyrights of U.L.F.P.E.G., or of other copyright owners. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print in hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing orders with U.L.F.P.E.G., saving articles which will appear on our site—or simply using this site for shopping our products. Any unauthorized use of products and materials on this site (including reproduction for profit and/or purposes other than those noted above not excluding modification, distribution, or republication) without the prior written permission of U.L.F.P.E.G. is strictly prohibited, and will be prosecuted to the fullest decree as applied International Trademark, and Copyright laws.
U.L.F.P.E.G. and the U.L.F.P.E.G. logo, all text, which include: articles, titles, creative design and layouts—are registered trademarks and copyrights belonging to U.L.F.P.E.G. All other trademarks, product names, and company names or logos—used on this site are the property of their respective owners. No permission is given by U.L.F.P.E.G. in respect to any unauthorized use of trademarks, product names, titles, or logos—and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder’s rights.
In these terms and conditions:
‘U.L.F.P.E.G.’ means U.L.F.P.E.G., 8 Chome-20-26 Ginza, Chuo, Tokyo 104-0061, Japan, any connected organization that actually supplies goods ordered by you and any successor to its business.
‘Working day’ means every day of a calendar year apart from weekends, statutory and public holidays.
‘Us’ means S U.L.F.P.E.G. and you—together.
‘You’—and ‘Your’—means the person ordering goods under these terms and conditions.